Jakub Mensik overcame rain and an opponent chasing history when he stunned six-time champi
- KIPG: Son of a vegetable vendor, Bihar’s Jhandu Kumar eyes Worlds, 2028 Paralympics
- Hardik Singh credits hard work and team unity for receiving HI Midfielder of the Year award
- Djokovic, Alcaraz land in same half of Miami draw
- India to host 2nd Asian Yogasana Championships from March 29 to 31
- FA Cup: AFC Bournemouth secure 5-4 penalty shootout win vs Wolves to reach QF
Foreign secret service may be behind Istanbul massacre | ||||||||
|
||||||||
Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister Numan Kurtulmus has said that he believes "foreign intelligence services" could be behind the Istanbul nightclub attack that claimed 39 lives, as it was carried out way too "professionally", the media reported. "I am of the opinion that it's not possible for the perpetrator to have carried out such an attack without any support. It seems like a secret service thing. All these things are being assessed," Kurtulmus told the Hurriyet daily on Wednesday. However, he declined to go into details about which secret services he was referring to.
Earlier on Wednesday, Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu stated that authorities managed to identify the Islamic State (IS) militant behind the Istanbul's Reina nightclub. | ||||||||
| ||||||||
For Latest Updates Please- Join us on ![]() Follow us on ![]() |
||||||||