Gallery
- PM Modi visit USAOnly the mirror in my washroom and phone gallery see the crazy me : Sara KhanKarnataka rain fury: Photos of flooded streets, uprooted treesCannes 2022: Deepika Padukone stuns at the French Riviera in Sabyasachi outfitRanbir Kapoor And Alia Bhatt's Wedding Pics - Sealed With A KissOscars 2022: Every Academy Award WinnerShane Warne (1969-2022): Australian cricket legend's life in picturesPhotos: What Russia's invasion of Ukraine looks like on the groundLata Mangeshkar (1929-2022): A pictorial tribute to the 'Nightingale of India'PM Modi unveils 216-feet tall Statue of Equality in Hyderabad (PHOTOS)
The 15th Hockey India Senior Men National Championship, set to take place from April 4 to
- Mensik denies Djokovic 100th title in Miami final
- KIPG: Son of a vegetable vendor, Bihar’s Jhandu Kumar eyes Worlds, 2028 Paralympics
- Hardik Singh credits hard work and team unity for receiving HI Midfielder of the Year award
- Djokovic, Alcaraz land in same half of Miami draw
- India to host 2nd Asian Yogasana Championships from March 29 to 31
Sushant case: Maha to cooperate with CBI, hints at parallel probe Last Updated : 20 Aug 2020 01:05:17 AM IST Sushant While assuring full cooperation to the Central Bureau of Investigation in the Sushant Singh Rajput death probe, the Maharashtra government on Wednesday hinted that it would examine conducting a parallel probe as per the Supreme Court verdict.
"We welcome the Supreme Court judgement. We shall extend whatever help is needed to the CBI. We will examine the (verdict's) Para 34 and think about it (parallel probe)," Home Minister Anil Deshmukh told media persons late in the evening."It is also a matter of pride for Mumbai Police that the Supreme Court observed there is no fault found in their investigation under CrPC's Section 174," he added, lauding the city police, in his formal reaction on the issue.Meanwhile, in order to avoid any further embarrassment, BrihanMumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) Commissioner I.S. Chahal said that if the CBI team comes to Mumbai for only 7 days, they would be exempt from quarantine.However, if the team stays for a period of more than 7 days, then they would have to apply for exemption and the BMC would do whatever necessary, he assured.As per current indications, the CBI is likely to seek a formal exemption of the prevailing quarantine norms from the BMC as its team prepares to reach Mumbai in a day or so to launch its investigations.The BMC had faced huge flak when it implemented norms and quarantined Patna's Superintendent of Police Vinay Tiwari when he had come here for a probe earlier this month.IANS Mumbai For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
172.31.16.186